NA-User

[na-user] ALT+F4

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] ALT+F4
From: ROBERT WANDERER <aa0cy@robertwanderer.gardnerville.nv.us> (ROBERT WANDERER)
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 18:37:29 -0800
Don't know if this is right or not. Computer's an Emerson 286.

When I use CNTL+RIGHT ARROW to go into the Announcements Window and grab a call,
everything works as expected. However, I noticed during this past weekend's
ARRL DX, that when I pressed ALT+F4, instead of going back to my original
frequency, the program grabbed
the next spot in the Announcements window (since the original disappeared
because it was
worked) and put that callsign in the logging window and the radio (FT1000D) to
the announced
frequency.

73,
Bob AA0CY