NA-User

[na-user] Archiving of NA-USER?

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] Archiving of NA-USER?
From: Jeffrey Maass <jmaass@freenet.columbus.oh.us> (Jeffrey Maass)
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 08:14:18 -0400 (EDT)
Folks: I have used the archives of the mailing list at the VE7TCP site to
"catch-up" on NA issues. It's been a valuable resource, and has reduced
the need for me to ask many "newbie" questions on the list or directly
to K8CC.

I notice that after the switch of the list administration to contesting.com
the archives are not being updated (i.e., the July archive ontains the
last entries.)

Is the list being archived elsewhere now? Can it be continued at the
previous spot, even though the list address has been moved?

DVC,

Jeff Maass       (jmaass@freenet.columbus.oh.us)      Amateur Radio K8ND
      USPSA/IPSC # L-1192   NROI/CRO          NW of Columbus Ohio
      25000 Members in 2000!