NA-User

[na-user] NA v10.28 - Thanks!

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] NA v10.28 - Thanks!
From: David Jones" <djones@hwcn.org (David Jones)
Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 19:06:32 -0400
Dave, on behalf of at least my contest group (VE3DC) and me, thanks for the
support in the RAC Canada Day and Winter contests!  The two have grown
significantly over the last several years to the point where 1000 contacts
for a single op and 4000 for a multi operation are the cutting edge scores.
 Your support with NA will likely take those numbers higher.

The RAC (Radio Amateurs of Canada) Canada Day contest falls on the 24hrs of
July 1st, 1998, the birthday of Canada.  Leave the Field Day antennas up
for a couple of extra days and join us!  I'll be there, with NA!

David Jones  VE3STT
e-mail: djones@hwcn.org