NA-User

[na-user] Sprint

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] Sprint
From: Gilmer, Mike" <mgilmer@gnlp.com (Gilmer, Mike)
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 09:19:42 -0400
Please tell me the preferred technique for "fixing" this problem.

I worked a station, X and sent my exchange (he was my number, say, 100).
I hit enter but he asked for a repeat of the number. I used ALT-1, but
NA sends the info from the "current" line which is now number 101. (I
think NA should NOT do this if there is no callsign entry there; some
may disagree.)  So of course, X copied the wrong number and left.  So I
re-logged him on QSO 101's line and entered my own call (N2MG) on QSO
100's line so that I could find it later.  Unfortunately, my call now
"counts" towards the total.

What should I have done, and what should I do to provide the proper
electronic files?

Thanks,
Mike N2MG
n2mg@contesting.com