NA-User

[na-user] I totally understand.......

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] I totally understand.......
From: Tom Ogburn <togburn@wwbt.com> (Tom Ogburn)
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 22:48:22 -0400
Dave, thanks for the explanation. Now that I understand how it works I'm
not living in total fear of it! After my post I thought about the zone
thing related to Canadians, like Zone 2 (Dave mentions USA and USSR). My
main concern at that point was that perhaps the country assignment was off
as well, and that could be a potentially big problem (or that it was
displaying correctly but storing it incorrectly). Since I've verified that
the countries are correct I've heaved a giant sigh of relief. I think the
other thing that threw me off was the fact that F11 or CTRL K did not work
on previously saved QSOs. It just goes to show how lazy some of us (me)
have become in depending on technology instead of our ears!!!

I know you've put an awful lot of work into this program, and I really
appreciate it, Dave. Don't know here else I can get continual improvements
and great customer service without continually paying a steep upgrade fee!
(well, Canopus Corp improves their video editing software and offers great
support too, so they get my stamp of approval also).

Thanks and 73,

Tom
Tom Ogburn - Technician at WWBT Television, Richmond, VA
Amateur Radio Callsign N4ZJ (ex WB4BVY, AD4KE)