NA-User

[na-user] Voice Keyer

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] Voice Keyer
From: G3SJJ" <g3sjj@btinternet.com (G3SJJ)
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 20:38:03 +0100
Any thoughts on this one?

I have just re-installed the CVB software after upgrading to Win95
and totally re-installing everything on my computer. I ran CVB.Exe
and got the error message "Unable to initialize Card and/or Driver."

On checking Autoexec.bat and config.sys, I find both these files are
empty, (zero bytes). Further more, I cannot locate the Sound Blaster
files, they are there cos the Sound Card works.

You can tell from this I am not an expert on Win95! I would like to get
the CVB working. Your comments would be appreciated.

Chris G3SJJ