NA-User

[na-user] Re: [CQ-Contest] do we need to use a TNC for contest spots

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] Re: [CQ-Contest] do we need to use a TNC for contest spots
From: Bob Perring <perring@texas.net> (Bob Perring)
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1999 15:10:14 -0600
Who out there can tell me how to use NA in contests and direct connect
to the Internet via a DSL line or modem connect?
Looks like, from what I can determine, others out there are using NA,
CT, or TR, so as to make direct connection  to the Internet without
using ham radio to do same, so that they can have world-wide very fast
packet spots during contests.

Is there a configuration written in the software that allows this, or
is it being done by software other than the BIG 3 of contest logging
programs?

What a surprise to me !
Duh !?
N5RP