NA-User

[na-user] NA observations

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] NA observations
From: tgstewart@pepco.com (tgstewart@pepco.com)
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 10:46:38 -0500
Yeah, you are missing the fact that we are talking about NA on the NA
reflector!!
 hi hi

73, Ty K3MM

Please respond to Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>

To:   Bill Fisher - W4AN <w4an@contesting.com>, Setzler James M JR NPRI
      <SetzlerJM@Npt.NUWC.Navy.Mil>
cc:   "'Doug Brandon'" <dab@home.com>, na-user@contesting.com (bcc: Tyler G
      Stewart/BENN/CEC)

Subject:  RE: [na-user] NA observations

CT already does just what you describe.  If you enter

         AD?C

It will display AD6C and AD1C.  When you hit the space bar again, it will
works in place of any unknown character.  Even like ??7AA

Am I missing something here?

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>