NA-User

[na-user] NA Files for the WI QSO Party

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] NA Files for the WI QSO Party
From: k8cc" <k8cc@mediaone.net (k8cc)
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 01:49:05 -0500
I made up a set of NA rule templates and multiplier files for the WI QSO
Party.  If anyone wants them, shoot me an e-mail - this will be quicker than
trying to get it onto the web site by Sunday and the reflector here won't
take attachments.

Two caveats:

1 - The WQP rules say the exchange is just "county".  NA's "QTH only" field
choice appears to be hard-coded for grid squares (I'll have to fix this).
For WQP, I'm using the "RST/QTH" field choice - I doubt the WQP logcheckers
will mind having a RST in the log.

2 - NA does not support having a multiplier be two things.  The WQP rules
seem to indicate that in-WI QSOs count as both a county and WIsconsin.
Wisconsin stations will have to add the Wisconsin mult themselves after the
event.

Dave Pruett, K8CC
DATOM Engineering
datom@contesting.com