NA-User

[na-user] Registered User Problem

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] Registered User Problem
From: Jeff Maass" <jmaass@columbus.rr.com (Jeff Maass)
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 17:51:23 -0400
The problem I always have is remembering that the password
is case-specific.

I downloaded 10.50 today without problem.

73,
Jeff Maass       jmaass@columbus.rr.com     Located near Columbus Ohio
         USPSA # L-1192       NROI/CRO    Amateur Radio K8ND
    Maass' IPSC Resources Page:  http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass