NA-User

[na-user] Keying Interface

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] Keying Interface
From: N4CW@aol.com (N4CW@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 17:07:02 EDT
I've been using LPT port keying with NA for years and never had a problem. I
decided to try and incorporate the paddle capability but can't get it
running. I enable "Keyer" in the Equipment Control Panel (ver 10.49), and
"Paddle Sidetone" and "Curtis Type A" in the Keyer Control Panel. Once I'm on
the logging screen, F1 calls CQ fine, and nothing happens when I connect
"paddle common" (DB-25 pin 23) with either "dot" or "dash paddle".
I figure there's a software switch that I'm failing to set....
Any ideas on what I could be doing wrong?
73, Bert N4CW

WWW:                      http://datom.contesting.com/