NA-User

[na-user] Question on Creating user designed contest log

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] Question on Creating user designed contest log
From: James Headrick <headrick@radar.nrl.navy.mil> (James Headrick)
Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2001 21:05:41 +0100
The PVRC on the air Reunion "contest" is this weekend and I tried to
"create" a logging program
for it - unsuccessfully.  The exchange is as follows:

      nr, call, qth,   old call,  year joined

example
      01 w3cp   md      w3cpb        57

States and countries make the multiplier so calculation the score could be
done manually, all I really need is to be able to record data like the
example and have NA accept it.

I tried to start with the SS since it has five entries and starts with a
number but it would
not let the second entry be any longer than a precedence and so on.

Setting up the mults per band etc. all works fine.  Like I said if

nr_call_qth_old call_year

could be entered and accepted it would be better than going back to pencil
and paper.  as is evident I am not a PC weenie.   Any suggestions?

73  jim w3cp

WWW:                      http://datom.contesting.com/