NA-User

[na-user] Program Crash for ARRL VHF QSO Party...

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] Program Crash for ARRL VHF QSO Party...
From: Rich Hallman - N7TR <n7tr@rnodx.org> (Rich Hallman - N7TR)
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2001 10:24:24 -0700
I was setting up NA for the June VHF QSO Party and notice I receive a system
crash when doing so....Here are the Details...

Version 10.51
Select ARRL VHF QSO Party Contest
Enter Callsign and Grid
Single Band - 50 Mhz
System shows loading the new .qdf file
Shows Memory Capacity for 454 QSO...This seems REAL Low.  Shows several
thousand when selecting the other HF Contests I have used in the past.

System crashes with the following....  "Error 09 occurred in Module NA1051
at address 1EE9:0BD8    Hit any key to return to system"

SS and ARRL DX / CQWW Contests run fine...

Any thoughts?  Has there been an update to NA since this version that has
fixed this problem?

Thanks...
Rich  N7TR

Rich Hallman - N7TR