NA-User

[NA-User] CVB

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [NA-User] CVB
From: g3sjj@btinternet.com (G3SJJ)
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 20:58:06 -0000
> "Did G3SJJ ever get his CVB running? I've had exactly the same problems he
> describes. The DOS app that came with the SB16 card works perfectly but
CVB
> keeps saying it can't install the CTVOICE.DRV driver. Any updates?"
>
>> Are you using a PCI SB card?  The CTVOICE.DRV card has to be specific for
>> the SB card you have and I'm not sure that Creative Labs is supporting
>> their latest cards with this driver.

No progress Randy. Had several people look at it. The CTVOICE.DRV is the one
that came with the sound card and is the version mentioned on the Datom FAQ
page.

Dave, is there any chance of you doing some more work on this? There are
several
guys now that would like to get it working. The only thought I have is that
something
in the later versions of DOS isn't compatible with the CVB software.

It obviously worked at some stage, my sound card is about three years old
and as I
have said came with the version of CTVOICE.DRV that you recommend. The
version
of DOS would appear the only thing that has changed. I am no expert on this
but just
going through a process of elimination.

Nice to work K8CC last weekend!  73 Chris G3SJJ