NA-User

[NA-User] FOC Mararthon Database

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [NA-User] FOC Mararthon Database
From: TOMK5RC@aol.com (TOMK5RC@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 11:33:18 EST
--part1_b7.194d677e.29633ece_boundary

Chris;

I have developed a "FOCMaster.dta" file for Writelog but haven't yet figured
out how to use it with NA or CT. Perhaps someone on the reflector can tell us
how to convert a Writelog.dta file to a universal.dta file.

Tom, K5RC

--part1_b7.194d677e.29633ece_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial"
LANG="0">Chris;<BR>
<BR>
I have developed a "FOCMaster.dta" file for Writelog but haven't yet figured
out how to use it with NA or CT. Perhaps someone on the reflector can tell us
how to convert a Writelog.dta file to a universal.dta file.<BR>
<BR>
Tom, K5RC</FONT></HTML>

--part1_b7.194d677e.29633ece_boundary--