NA-User

[NA-User] FOC Marathon Database

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [NA-User] FOC Marathon Database
From: k4oj@tampabay.rr.com (Jim White, K4OJ)
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 01:26:05 -0800
include me in the "gee I wish" category as far as the FOC Marathon and
NA....I am miserable with names and some sort of poop up that says K5RC is
Tom would be VERY helpful, otherwise I am still looking at the tick sheet
defeating the benefit of computer logging!

73 es HNY from a Happy NA User!

Jim, K4OJ