NA-User

[NA-User] Weird problems

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [NA-User] Weird problems
From: n3bb@mindspring.com (Jim George)
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 22:43:26 -0600
I used NA for the FOC Marathon.  Sorta fooled around some-about 400 QSOs
using the call W5FOC.  Used the call and name DB from G3SJJ with the new
NA10_54, kluging it with the WPX setup.  It worked fine in all regards, but
there were two equences which crashed the system every time.  Perhaps it
had something to do with the G3SJJ DB-I don't know.  The program crashed
when I attempted to log SV1AOW and G3JUL.  It crashed on the "V" in SV1AOW
and the "J" in G3JUL.  Did any one else have this problem?  Were there any
other sequences that crashed it?  Comments any one?

73,

Jim George N3BB