NA-User

[NA-User] FWIW NA1057

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [NA-User] FWIW NA1057
From: k8cc@comcast.net (David A. Pruett)
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2002 18:46:07 -0400
Dan,

What type of radio was this with?

I noticed on Field Day that the CQ repeat delays were much longer than they
should be.  This might be related, as all the timing for the non-critical
functions comes off of a master timer in the main loop.

I did some investigation of this during Field Day (I was the VHF guy so
QSOs were hardly coming at a blazing rate) but did not get to the bottom of
it.  I don't know what has caused this - I did not consciously make any
changes that would affect the timing.

Its my goal to get the bottom of this before IARU this coming weekend
(along with the FT100 mode bug and some of the other bugs that have been
reported).

73,

Dave