NA-User

[NA-User] Re: FWIW NA10.57

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [NA-User] Re: FWIW NA10.57
From: okh.npi@gte.net (Rich Dailey, KA8OKH)
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2002 21:28:51 +0100
>BUT, I noticed that the band change seems to take about 5 seconds whereas in
>NA1056 it takes only second or so. For my 'blazing' operating style this may
>not be a problem but some of our faster bandchangers may want to check this
>out.

Running 10.57 with Icom 746 and 765,  rig control is near instantaneous at 1200
baud,
with both rigs "transceive mode" turned on.  CI-V has always worked great with
NA.
Just my 2c.

Rich

---
Rich Dailey, KA8OKH - Phyllis Dailey, KB4NPI
<http://home1.gte.net/web22jfw>
Kentucky QSO Party template files for NA -
<http://home1.gte.net/web22jfw/kyqso.htm>
---