NA-User

[NA-User] WAE Contest logging

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [NA-User] WAE Contest logging
From: n3bb@mindspring.com (Jim George)
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 16:32:06 -0600
Ditto here.  I don't think NA supports WAE.  I set up NA in the "NA Logger"
mode, as I was not serious.  The QDF file was "02WAECW" so that part was
usual for me.  That logger setup does accept the serial number, in the
"comments" column, and you can set up the F2 key to send the proper
exchange, but the "logger" setup does not allow you to send the QTCs with
credit other than to send them manually.

Jim