NA-User

[NA-User] Now Working...but... (Was 990/Computer Interface)

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [NA-User] Now Working...but... (Was 990/Computer Interface)
From: nx5m at txcyber.com (Robert Pack)
Date: Sat May 31 20:54:11 2003
My apologies for not replying.  I have been quite busy over the past 10
days.
Today, I finally had some time to get out into the shack and work on this
issue.  Actually, in the shack is where I preferred to be since the
temperature reached a smooth 102 here today.
It was just a matter of me spending some time in there changing card
settings and such.
I was successful in getting COM3 on both computers functioning properly so
now all is well.
IF I ever decided to go multi-multi I guess I will have to work on the other
3 station computers (or just do without rig control) but until that time
comes.......I need a break.
Thank you all for your input.

73,
Bob NX5M