NA-User

[NA-User] WinXP&NA10.53

To: na-user@contesting.com
Subject: [NA-User] WinXP&NA10.53
From: John <k7up@direcway.com>
Date: Sun, 01 May 2005 14:51:20 -0600
I just moved and am in the process of rebuilding my station. While doing so
I decided to use my newer computer, a Dell 2.4G/P4, running XP. My old
computer was running Win98. I operate SO2R with K2's. The old system worked
great, never a problem controlling the radios, and never a crash. Before
gutting my old 98 machine and moving the 2 serial/1 LPT expansion card to
the new XP machine, I decided to load NA10 on the new machine to see how it
ran. The first problem I encountered was not being able to get NA10 to run
full screen, no matter how I configured the shortcut properties. It seemed
to run though, just half screen. I run other old DOS programs on the XP
machine and they configure to full screen OK. Should I stop messing with it
and go back to using the Win98 computer, or will NA run OK on the XP
machine. Do I need to upgrade my NA software to get it to run on XP?

John
K7UP