NA-User

Re: [NA-User] All Asian DX Contest

To: NA-USER <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [NA-User] All Asian DX Contest
From: Rex Maner <k7qq@netzero.net>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 04:58:25 +0000
I don't think Your gonna have much of a problem with  160 M Q's this
time of the year and for the YL's  most of them won't be 999 or more.
I think the WPX will take care of any scoring point wise,  You might be
able to change the scoring of 10 Meters but with conditions I would
suspect that you won't ham more contacts on that band than 160 M    Link
to rules.

http://www.jarl.or.jp/English/4_Library/A-4-3_Contests/2005AA_Rule.htm#Points%20and%20Mulitipliers

Rex