NA-User

Re: [NA-User] PIEXX and TS940

To: David Pruett <k8cc@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [NA-User] PIEXX and TS940
From: Rob Neece <kk4r@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2007 18:52:09 -0400
Dave,

Actually, I was expecting to see an option for the TS-940 in NA-CONFIG,
but I don't see it.  I mistook the Ant Port selection to mean the
interface port, so that is the source of confusion over LPT ports.  I
returned to config and set COM2 to xcvr1, so the port issue is OK once I
get the modem off that port and attach a cable to the motherboard
header.  Running config.exe and selecting F5, in the top section for radios:

menu           choices
Radio A/B      none
XCVR#1         lots of FT's and IC's, Kenwood1, Kenwood2, and PIEXX930
Ant Port #1    none
XCVR#2         none
Ant Port #2    none
CW port        COM1
Keyer port     COM1
all else       none

Should I select Kenwood 1 or 2?  What baud rate should I use for the
serial port (COM2)?

Thanks,
Rob