RE: [Orion] New to list, Orion on the way, Input please!

To: <ac5e@comcast.net>, <Kc9cdt@aol.com>
Subject: RE: [Orion] New to list, Orion on the way, Input please!
From: "RM" <kamar@inr.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 10:17:09 -0500
I have an Orion and an Icom 775DSP.  In my opion, the Orion's learning curve
is nothing compared to the 775DSP.  The Orion was much easier to learn than
the Icom's and much easier to retain in the ole gray matter than the Icom's
(been using the 775DSP for approximately five years too).

Ron .... NU1U
BTW, the Orion is a much better performer than the Icom 775DSP