[Orion] MODE Changes on ORION

To: <orion@contesting.com>
Subject: [Orion] MODE Changes on ORION
From: "Larry Emery" <k1uo@prexar.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 08:20:54 -0500
OK...DUNCE hat is on...Now here's the question(s)

How is everyone getting the MODE to track properly (automatically?)
between the Main/Sub receivers when :

1:  Changing from Phone to CW  (Is it best to set up the front panel
USER memories I.E.  #1 for all CW use and #2 for SSB use to resolve
this problem?)

2: Using diversity reception with both receivers on VFOA (for
example), and I switch modes, I still have to go to sub-rcvr menu to
set the proper mode.
    (If Sub is not already in the mode I last switched to)

3: Pressing the A/B button to set up for split operation.

I know there has to be a better way than what I'm running into now!
Very latest firmware is loaded.

Maybe I've just been lucky until expanding usage into "diversity
reception" where the problem really shines!!

Thanks,
Larry - K1UO