Re: [Orion] Orion de GM3POI

To: "Orion @yahoo" <orion565@yahoogroups.com>,"Orion @contesting.com" <orion@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Orion] Orion de GM3POI
From: "john, ke5c" <ke5c@hot.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 19:58:22 -0600
> I would like to see an overriding Main=Sub parameter switch which can be
set to On so as to handle all the  changes at once when setting the Main Rx.
I have passed this on to Gary at ditsnbits at tentec.com  Has anyone else
found the need to set parameters twice annoying?

yep.  we used that setup during the 160 contest at n5tw's although we ran
the beverages into main and the transmit antenna into the sub rx.  i asked
that gary consider another option in the RX menu, "DIVERSITY MODE" in which
case any all main/vfoa and sub rx/vfob parameters track except for
frequency.  we'll see.

73, john