[Orion] Orion de GM3POI

To: <Orion@contesting.com>
Subject: [Orion] Orion de GM3POI
From: "Clive GM3POI" <gm3poi@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 10:04:14 -0000
I am using my Orion in a similar fashion to how I use my FT1000D i.e. in
full Diversity.
The main Rx has the Tx Antennas coming into it and the Sub Rx has any of my
10 Beverages going to it. Since receiving the Orion I have found it rather
annoying that every parameter that I need on the Main Rx I virtually always
need on the Sub Rx in terms of bandwidth, NR, AGC etc.
    I would like to see an overriding Main=Sub parameter switch which can be
set to On so as to handle all the  changes at once when setting the Main Rx.
I have passed this on to Gary at
ditsnbits@tentec.com  Has anyone else found the need to set parameters twice
annoying?
73 Clive Penna GM3POI