[TenTec] Orion - Re-assignment of Send Keys

To: tentec@contesting.com, orion@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Orion - Re-assignment of Send Keys
From: "Richard Detweiler" <rdetweil@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 19:12:55 -0600

Would like to suggest that the Send 1, Send 2, and Send 3 buttons on the Orion be user assignable.

I would keep the default functionality,

But If possible, I would like to re-assign them to whatever menu item is available in the menu system.

My Goal would be to move the programmable AGC controls out from the menu for those times when the bands are changing and I'm riding the AGC parameters.

Others may want a different function put up front.

Are there any others with similar thoughts?

Any Pros or Cons?

73's Rich K5SF