Re: [Orion] Orion

To: <nq5t@comcast.net>, <orion@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Orion] Orion
From: <w5kdj@allvantage.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 15:29:45 -0600
To: <orion@contesting.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2005 12:45 PM

Have you taken up these issues with T-T directly?  Seems to me
you should be going to the horses mouth ... especially since not
every radio is plagued with problems.

Grant/NQ5T

I had my Orion since September 2004. I have had my share of
problems.
My questions still remain:

1)How many revisions in hardware have been made ?????????

2)If the hardware is all the same why do some radios have many
problems ?????????

I bought a radio that I can't use the sweep, the control loop, keyer
and NR. The radio freezes and I still have to do resets after a
couple
of hours of use.

The second rcvr can't be used if you use the sweep.

de Skip K3CC

------------------------------- Grant Youngman /NQ5T http://www.globeking.com nq5t@comcast.net

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.300 / Virus Database: 265.7.0 - Release Date: 1/17/2005