Re: [Orion] Orion Digest, Vol 18, Issue 7

To: <orion@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Orion] Orion Digest, Vol 18, Issue 7
From: "Bob Henderson" <bob@cytanet.com.cy>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 21:01:57 -0000
Now come along Tom

There are many of us out here who don't share the problems you have
experienced with Orion but are quite prepared to accept they are real
problems to you.  I think it would be a reasonable reciprocation if you were
prepared to accept that those of us who say we don't have the problems you
experience say so because we don't have them, not because we have them but
would rather not say and not because we are too dumb to notice the problems
either.

Bob, 5B4AGN
Very happy owner/user of two Orions