[Orion] Loss of speaker audio

To: <orion@contesting.com>
Subject: [Orion] Loss of speaker audio
From: "Larry Emery" <k1uo@uninets.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 07:09:58 -0500
The past two mornings, while operating 160M, I have switched from listening to
the external Ten-Tec speaker to plugging in the Heil headphones.....after 1/2
hr or so of listening through the phones each morning, I unplug them from the
front of the ORION expecting the speaker audio to kick in!  Nothing but
silence......actually ended up power cycling the rig each morning to get the
speaker audio back even though signals showed all ok on the bandscope and
reappeared when plugging the headphones back in.
anyone run into this one lately?  Runing fairly error free on 1.372 for a long
time....  I know, I know,  time for a reset  <8^)

Larry - K1UO