Re: [Orion] Loss of speaker audio

To: orion@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Orion] Loss of speaker audio
From: "A. Sewell" <n5na@att.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 12:08:29 -0600
Hello Larry,

I've had the same thing happen to me a couple of times.  The first time
I think I just turned the rig off and back on and it fixed it.  The last
time I plugged the headphones back in then unplugged them and the
speaker audio came back.

After the second time I thought it must be a dirty connection in the
headphone jack but maybe it's something else.  I'm also running 1.372.

73,

Alan  N5NA