[Orion] RIT/XIT in Orion

To: <orion@contesting.com>
Subject: [Orion] RIT/XIT in Orion
From: "Jim McDonald" <jim@n7us.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 07:30:31 -0700
After engaging the XIT and setting the offset, I turned on the RIT but the
offset is 0, not the offset already set with the XIT.  When I turn the RIT knob
the XIT moves along with the RIT, maintaining a difference between transmit and
receive frequencies.

The way every other radio I've ever used is the same offset is used for both
RIT and XIT, regardless of whether one is engaged first or they are both
initially engaged.  Am I missing something or is this an enhancement request?

Jim N7US