[Orion] Ten Tec list

To: orion@contesting.com
Subject: [Orion] Ten Tec list
From: Bill Tippett <btippett@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 07:01:44 -0400
W7TEA wrote:
 >Assume others are having the same issue, but maybe it's just me or my
settings.  The Ten Tec list shows as not having been updated in 2
days.  I know that I sent a posting yesterday which did not make it
and was not returned.

 >Are others experiencing the same issue, and if so, has the manager
been notified?

         You must be reading the reflector via the
archive pages.  Yes, all contesting.com reflectors
have not been updated since August 10.  I've
notified the right person and it should be fixed
soon.  Meanwhile, you can also read this reflector
here instead of the normal archive page:

http://dayton.akorn.net/pipermail/orion/2005-August/thread.html

                                         73,  Bill  W4ZV

P.S.  If you want to read any other contesting.com
reflector the same way, simply delete "orion" above
and insert "tentec" for example.