Re: [Orion] HELP!!!!!!! Orion frozen, reset won't work!!]

To: orion@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Orion] HELP!!!!!!! Orion frozen, reset won't work!!]
From: Rein Couperus PA0R <rein@couperus.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 20:03:15 +0200
Be careful with XP home, at my last update with XP home (I keep 1
window$ computer for stupid things like this) I was told by ten tec to
use XPpro, as XPhome was not supported. Unfortunately I did not have
XPpro, so I had to open the task window and shoot at all the running
tasks without knowing what I did. I did manage to get 1.371 loaded, but
i am hesitant to do it again.

Bad show from TT. And when is the Linux version of the update software
coming????

Rein PA0R