Re: [Orion] Questions about Orion II

To: "Orion @contesting.com" <orion@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Orion] Questions about Orion II
From: "Ron" <ron@morell.us>
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 17:46:47 -0800
Jim,
I'll venture a guess at it.  I set the Left: to Main, the Right: to Both.  I
have VFO A set for TX and RX and VFO B set for sub RX.  I can hear the Sub
receiver in my right ear and the Main Receiver in my right ear and left ear.
If I want to transmit on the SUB RX frequency, I simply push the TX button
under VFO B, which of course leaves the received signals the same.  So I can
transmit where I need to and listen where I need to all the time.  This is
one button to change transmit and the receivers are still as set before.

Probably not what you are trying to do, but maybe...
Ron KA7U

> I should have been more clear.  The situation is that I'm listening to a
DX