Re: [Orion] AV? (Re: Screen Saver)

To: Orion@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Orion] AV? (Re: Screen Saver)
From: "Martin, AA6E" <martin.ewing@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 20:38:15 -0500
Yes, I understand an image can be imprinted on the LCD, but it's reversible
if you run a pure white screen for a long enough time.  (Orion won't let you
do that, of course.)

An instruction manual is entirely possible, but only if TT incorporates
something that is closer to a general purpose PC.  You could also use it for
web browsing and email!  You get alll that and more  with the SDR-1000,
AFAIK.

73 Martin AA6E

martin.ewing@gmail.com
http://blog.aa6e.net