Re: [Orion] Orion Audio

To: mryan001@tampabay.rr.com
Subject: Re: [Orion] Orion Audio
From: Duane A Calvin <ac5aa@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 22:03:49 -0500
Mike,
        Are you describing received audio (from the RX), or monitored
tranmitted audio?  Your mention of the amp leads me to think you're
talking about the transmitted audio, and the monitored audio you're
hearing in your headset.  If so, first, make sure the "MON" level is
turned down low enough.  Second, try without the Proc (SP) and let us
know if it improves.  If neither of those works, and you haven't tried it
yet, try a master reset.  The more information you can provide about what
you're hearing, the more we'll be able to help.

        73,  Duane