[Orion] Reluctant to post but here

To: orion@contesting.com
Subject: [Orion] Reluctant to post but here
From: Bill Tippett <btippett@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 06:56:09 -0400
W7TEA:

 >While
I've joined, I've not  had individual or digest emails sent.  Just
bookmark the groups or lists.  Gotta enough garbage coming thru the
email as it is.

         Gary, I'm a member of many lists, read them all
via web archive pages and never receive a single email.  Here's
the current archive page for the Ten-Tec reflector:

http://lists.contesting.com/pipermail/tentec/2006-August/thread.html

If I want to make a post, I simply click on the sender's highlighted
address, and my Email (Eudora) automatically opens a message with the
following: