[Orion] Reluctant to post but here

To: orion@contesting.com
Subject: [Orion] Reluctant to post but here
From: Jerry Volpe <kg6tt@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 11:10:47 -0700
Yes, it seems that the main Ten-Tec reflector is still where the Orion
hordes gather. :)  Sort of like that Capital One commercial. Anyway, I
check out all the Ten-Tec related reflectors and Yahoo groups in digest
mode to minimize the reading, but generally hope for the day that the
Orion folks (including myself, although I have many other Ten-Tec rigs
that I use) move here. However, I must admit that I find my operating
enjoyment with my Orion is inversely proportional to the amount of time
I spend reading the reflectors (go figure).

Jerry, KG6TT
Fairfield, CA

Orion (original) owner for all of four weeks, running firmware 2.056