Re: [Orion] Reluctant to post but here

To: kg6tt@arrl.net, orion@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Orion] Reluctant to post but here
From: CATFISHTWO@aol.com
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 15:16:50 EDT

I agree completely .  I finally went to digest mode on the TT  reflector,
when they started bashing the TT omni VII and it is not even out  yet.  so I
appreciate the fact that that reflector has probably cost TT a  large sum of $$
and customers from all the negative comments, mostly by the same  5 or 6 folks.

I really like my Orion, and it suits my needs very well. I use it with a
logger and an Alpha 87a and a steppir beam so it gives me rig control, and auto

tune on the amp and antenna by clicking on dx spots. and it is supe in a
contest. a great rdio.

I shall be hanging out here rather than the "other" reflector.

tom N6AJR

In a message dated 8/10/2006 11:11:21 AM Pacific Daylight Time,