[Orion] Orion 565 For Sale

To: Orion@contesting.com
Subject: [Orion] Orion 565 For Sale
From: K9RT@aol.com
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 22:39:11 EDT
Selling one-keeping one.

I have two Orion 565's. They are still in as new condition.
Unit #1 is a 565AT, with the built in antenna tuner, #04C10374. It has 1.372
firmware installed as well as an Inrad 600 hz roofing filter in place of the 1
kz filter. Works flawlessly, looks the same. Also have the original 1 kz
filter, manual and original shipping box, connectors, wrench etc.
Unit #2 is a NON AT 565 # 03C10155 with a 600 hz Inrad filter in place of the
standard 1 khz. roofing filter. This unit has 2.056 firmware and all the
hardware updates as of March 2006, manual, original shipping box.
I would like to sell one, keep the other. No preferences, I just don't need
two. The differences are neglegible. Either can be updated or backdated on the
internet later. No trades please.
Will sell #1 for $2650 Shipped CONUS. #2 shipped CONUS for $2600. Or deliver
one to the Shelby hamfest this weekend 9/3 for $40. less.
No disappointments. Can send pictures if desired.

Thanks Dick K9RT