[Orion] EXAMPLE OF FINE SERVICE ES SUPPORT

To: <orion@contesting.com>
Subject: [Orion] EXAMPLE OF FINE SERVICE ES SUPPORT
From: "Harry van Enckevort" <Harry.van.Enckevort@tiscali.nl>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 21:55:26 +0100
Early January ordered es received a used Orion 565 AT as part of the so
called "used Orion sale" (mic es PS additionally at no charge)
Unfortunately the 2nd package containing the free of charge mic es Power
Supply was shipped by Fedex (or a collector at the factory) to KH6 land
!! es later to FK land (no kidding).
First thought FEDEX wud easily trace the package so did not contact Ten
Tec
abt it. (the rig arrived within a couple of days)
Late February though FEDEX informed me the package was definitely lost
es someone/somehow a claim (procedure) had been initiated.

So finally mailed Stan at sales 3rd of  march es wrote ao :

> [...]
receive a package later.>>>>>

Received a reply from Scott Robbins next day :

UPS.
I'll have this out to you in the next day or two.<<<<<<<<<

Received mi package yesterday via UPS at no cost (even no VAT).

THANKS TEN TEC!!

Harry
PA3ARM