Propagation

Re: [Propagation] Jupiter Effect

To: propagation@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Propagation] Jupiter Effect
From: Robert Parkes <g3repcomms@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 04:09:25 +0000 (GMT)
This e-mail posting is from the Radio Propagation Reflector that you're
currently subscribed to.  Refer to the end of this e-mail for directions on how
to change your subscription options, or to unsubscribe.
_______________________-start-_________________

Sometime ago the Jupiter effect was proposed.  Namely, not only the passage of
the Sun affects propagation but also size, orbital distance and the alignment
of planets.  With all these planets suitably aligned it must have some
gravitational pull on the solar wind depending on where the Solar Cycle is at
the time.

I don't think anyone ever proved or disproved the thinking ?

I try to keep an open mind on such ideas.

73s

Bob
G3REP