Propagation

Re: [Propagation] Jupiter Effect - Hyperdimensional Physics

To: <g3repcomms@yahoo.co.uk>, <propagation@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Propagation] Jupiter Effect - Hyperdimensional Physics
From: "WD8ARZ" <wd8arz@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 00:57:51 -0400
This e-mail posting is from the Radio Propagation Reflector that you're
currently subscribed to.  Refer to the end of this e-mail for directions on how
to change your subscription options, or to unsubscribe.
_______________________-start-_________________

Hyperdimensional Physics has a significant contribution to make in exactly
this area. How energy among the planets and the Sun flows affects not just
the weather and propagation, but other significant energy patterns that are
yet fully explained ..... except in the discussion of Hyperdimensional
Physics.

http://www.enterprisemission.com/hyper1.html
http://www.enterprisemission.com/hyper1a.html
etc etc

Do not want to get into any other discussion here other than the energy and
weather associations... other topics that will come up whither credible or
not should probably be held on a different reflector.

Much appreciation for this reflector by the way!!

73 from Bill - WD8ARZ
http://hflink.net/qso/
HFN Pilot Station for ALE
and Propagation Information.