Propagation

[Propagation+Space Weather] Changing to Groups.Io

Subject: [Propagation+Space Weather] Changing to Groups.Io
From: Tomas Hood <hfradio@sunspotwatch.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2018 11:07:25 -0600
This e-mail posting is from the Radio Propagation Reflector that you're
currently subscribed to.  Refer to the end of this e-mail for directions on how
to change your subscription options, or to unsubscribe.
_______________________-start-_________________

Greetings!

I am in the process of moving us over to Groups.Io.  This will give us much much more in terms of files, calendars, sub-groups, and categories (hashtags).

If you would, please go to the following URL, and sign up.

I'm paying for the service, out of my own pocket, because I really think this is a great next-step for this group of Space Weather and Propagation aficionados.

Eventually, I may merge the current list of subscribers manually over to the Groups.Io group.  It would be better, though, if you would sign up, as that would allow you more control right away.

Thank you,

Tomas Hood (Amateur Radio, NW7US)

“For me, great algorithms are the poetry of computation. Just like verse, they can be terse, allusive, dense, and even mysterious. But once unlocked, they cast a brilliant new light on some aspect of computing. ” — Francis Sullivan

“An algorithm must be seen to be believed.” — Donald Knuth

Twitter:   https://Twitter.com/NW7US (@NW7US)
Google+    http://nw7us.us/+

Linux User #32405 - Since 1996