RFI

[RFI] re: Mystery Noise

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] re: Mystery Noise
From: EDWARDS, EDDIE J" <eedwards@oppd.com (EDWARDS, EDDIE J)
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 10:34:37 -0600

> 4.    One message came through a bit garbled. Am I supposed to hit
> the utility pole or the neighbor with the sledge hammer?
        [KØiL]  I feel it'd be "safer" to hit the neighbor unless he's the
"High Voltage" type of neighbor! ;^)

> Note 1: I fully expect the noise to return only in the midst of a 200 to
> 230
> QSO/hour run in the upcoming ARRL DX Contest.
        [KØiL]  Get on the air and ragchew for a few hours this weekend to
see if you can stir up a response.  Perhaps it is something they're doing on
purpose.  What a nightmare!!  A neighbor that knows enough about RFI to
create some! :^O

        73,
        de ed -KØiL (w/tongue firmly planted in check)

WWW:                      http://www.contesting.com/rfi-faq.html