RFI

[RFI] High Freq Baby Monitors and a few other tidbits

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] High Freq Baby Monitors and a few other tidbits
From: Mike A. King - KM0T" <scsueepe@mtcnet.net (Mike A. King - KM0T)
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 12:18:19 -0500
Ok, a clarification is in order here.

I cranked my tower down 10' "lower" than it is when it is fully extended.
Sooo, the 6 and 2M yagies are still around 55 feet off the ground.  Its a
55' crank up with 17' of mast out of the top.

As far as the RF Exposure stuff goes, I did run the calc, never did post it
for inside the shack however.  I should rerun it with the ants at the lower
level.  I have forgotton how close I was.  Seems to me I did not give it a
second thought, so I dont think I was close.

Thanks for the reminder.   Oh, the crankup tower when fully nested for my
configuration is 24'....that puts the two meter and 6M ants around 35 feet.

73

Mike - KM0T