RFI

[RFI] FT-847 is a Part 15 Device?

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] FT-847 is a Part 15 Device?
From: Jon.Ogden@cain-forlaw.com (Jon Ogden)
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 15:26:09 -0500
I think that every radio I own has a part 15 disclaimer in it including my HF
radios.  I think anything with a microprocessor is considered a part 15 device.
 After all, to have a micro-p, you have to have a clock.  That clock is a
frequency generator which generally outputs a square wave signal.  A square
wave signal in time domain ends up being a rather broadband signal in frequency
domain.

Jon

Jon Ogden
Sales Engineer